Brian Pan, M.D., Pediatric Plastic Surgeon
Brian Pan, M.D., is a pediatric plastic surgeon for Shriners Hospitals for Children — Cincinnati and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He received an undergraduate degree in Biology from Creighton University and earned a medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine. Dr. Pan completed a residency in integrated plastic surgery at University of Cincinnati and was chief plastic surgery resident at University of Cincinnati. He completed a fellowship in aesthetic surgery in Miami, Florida; a fellowship in plastic surgery at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Ontario; and completed a pediatric plastic surgery fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Areas of special interest to Dr. Pan include burn reconstruction, cleft lip and palate, and ear reconstruction.
Dr. Pan is a member of the American Cleft Palate Association, American Council of Academic Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Medical Degree, Creighton University School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Cincinnati, Integrated Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship, Miami, FL, Aesthetic Surgery
- Fellowship, The Hospital for Sick Children, Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Pediatric Plastic Surgery