Allison Lied, M.D., Pediatric Plastic Surgeon
Allison Lied, M.D., is a plastic surgeon at Shriners Hospitals for Children — Cincinnati and is a diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. She received an undergraduate degree in chemistry from Duke University and earned her medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. Dr. Lied completed her residency in plastic surgery at the University of Cincinnati and a fellowship in plastic surgery at University of Cincinnati and Baker Plastic Surgery in Miami.
Dr. Lied is a diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Medical Degree, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Residency, Wake Forest University/North Carolina Baptist Medical Center, General Surgery
- Residency, University of Cincinnati, Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship, University of Cincinnati, Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship, Baker Plastic Surgery, Miami, Aesthetic Surgery