Philip H. Chang, M.D.
Philip H. Chang, M.D., currently serves as an attending burn surgeon at Shriners Hospitals for Children — Cincinnati. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine. He completed his residency at University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center and a fellowship at University of California Davis Medical Center.
He currently cares for burn patients in the acute injury phase and then in the reconstructive phase. He is enjoys participating in the education of medical professionals of varying disciplines, including medical students, physician assistant students, premedical students and others. He has a particular interest in improving burn care in developing countries and has traveled to a number of countries in both Latin America and Africa.
- Medical Degree, University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center
- Fellowship, University of California Davis Medical Center
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care, American Board of Surgery