Joseph V. Cresci, Jr., M.D., Psychiatrist
Joseph Cresci, Jr., M.D., is a psychiatrist at Shriners Hospitals for Children — Cincinnati and is board certified in adult and child psychiatry. He received an undergraduate degree in psychology and a minor in chemistry at University of Vermont, and earned a medical degree at University of Vermont College of Medicine. Dr. Cresci completed an internship at University of Cincinnati. He completed a two-year residency in adult psychiatry, a three-year fellowship in child psychiatry and an additional two years of fellowship study in systemic family therapy at University of Cincinnati.
The area of special interest to Dr. Cresci is childhood trauma.
Dr. Cresci is a member of the American Psychiatric Association and the American Academy of Child Psychiatry.
- Medical Degree, University of Vermont
- Internship, University of Cincinnati
- Residency, University of Cincinnati, Adult Psychiatry
- Fellowship, University of Cincinnati, Child Psychiatry
- Fellowship, University of Cincinnati, Systemic Family Therapy