Elizabeth L. Dale, M.D.
Elizabeth Dale, M.D., currently serves as an attending burn surgeon at Shriners Hospitals for Children — Cincinnati. She is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. She received her medical degree from Vanderbilt School of Medicine. Dr. Dale completed two residencies: general surgery from East Tennessee State University and a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at University of Tennessee College of Medicine. She completed a fellowship in burn medicine at Vanderbilt School of Medicine. She is director of the University of Cincinnati Burn Special Care Unit. Dr. Dale has special interests in burn and breast reconstructive surgery, microsurgery and in international health, primarily in developing countries with limited access to health care.
- Medical Degree, Vanderbilt School of Medicine
- Residency, East Tennessee State University
- Residency, University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Burn Medicine Fellowship, Vanderbilt School of Medicine
- American Board of Surgery